The Secret Life of Shauna's Plant

The lonely life of a potplant in Edinburgh.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Wet and Wild

Just when I thought I was going to die of thirst, this morning I heard the door open. This tall pale bloke pushed it open a crack and peered through. 'You're not going to try any funny stuff, are you?' He edged into the room, keeping as far away from me as possible. 'I read what you said in your blog. Turn me into blood and bone and I'm chucking you out the window.' Ha! I was just kidding, Mister Watering Man. Now give me that H20.

He filled up the glass in the sink and reached cautiously over to my pot, carefully staying clear of my leaves. 'One glass, that's all you're getting.' Bastard! And that's supposed to do me for how long? One measly glass in five days! It's enough to make you photosynthesise.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger a. said...

I would give you some water, only you're too far away. Hasn't somebody invented a gadget to send H2O through the net?

What do you prefer, music or juicy gossip?

Hey, keep up the good work with the chlorophyll!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Duncan said...

Oooo, you're very kind agica. I prefer juicy gossip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home